Strawberry Fields is the latest festival to announce its cancellation for the year, today sharing their plans moving forward.
Originally scheduled to take place on the banks of the Murray River this October, Strawberry Fields will now take place across two weekends in March and April 2022. The events will run at 50% capacity to ensure that they meet all health and safety requirements.
Festival organisers are promising a gorgeous lineup of Strawberry Festival vibes next year. Splitting it into two weekends allows Strawberry Fields to expand their vision – while it means it’ll be more intimate all round, they’re not cutting down on their set up.
“The festival area will be in full swing as normal,” Strawberry Fields have said in a statement. “Multiple wild stages, installations, a vibrant market, workshops, the Tea Lounge, Bush Spa, Gallery and Mirage Motel.”
A post shared by Strawberry Fields (@strawberryfields_festival)
The lineup for both weekends of Strawberry Fields 2022 will be announced through the official website on September 30th.
The festival have assured fans that they’ll be able to access a 90% refund if COVID-19 forces them out of action again, guaranteed. The remaining 10% will cover a small amount of festival costs, but Strawberry Fields are focused on maintaining their bond with their loyal following.
“We know this is all more complicated than what you signed up for, but the world is a more complicated place and we are doing our best.” they have said.
“We are so grateful for your patience and support – your belief in our festival is what keeps it alive.”
For now though, soothe any feelings of FOMO you may have, and revisit the Strawberry Fields after movie from 2019.
Strawberry Fields 2022
March 25th – 27th, April 1st – 3rd 2022
The Wildlands, Tocumwal NSW
Tickets and Info: Strawberry Fields Website
The post Strawberry Fields Cancel 2021 Plans, Will Go Ahead In Autumn 2022 appeared first on Music Feeds.